We hope everyone is healthy, happy and looking forward to easing back into a (semi-) regular routine!
Under the advice of our regulatory bodies (AHS & ADA&C), we are excited to share that the scope of our practice will be expanding to include “Urgent” treatment commencing on May 19, 2020. Should you wish to know if your outstanding treatment is considered “Urgent” in nature, please do not hesitate to contact an OPD Team Member.
Our primary focus, as always, is to ensure we are able to provide treatment in a safe and comfortable environment for you, your family as well as our Team of dental providers. Our goal is to slowly and conscientiously open Oliver Park Dental hours and services over the coming weeks and months.
Should you wish to be placed on a priority list for more routine consultations or treatment (cleaning/hygiene, check-up, non-urgent treatment) please contact our Administrative Team by replying to this email or call/text 780-705-6990. We will be sure to notify you when the regulatory bodies allow us to provide a further expansion of services.
At OPD, we pride ourselves on our meticulous attention to Infection Control Protocols. Our office features private, separated and enclosed treatment rooms – this to ensure your privacy and further reducing your risk of exposure.
- There will be a limit to the number of patient appointments per day: approx. 25% to 50% of regularly scheduled appointments
- Access to ample Hand Sanitizer, frequent surface disinfection, surgical grade high-temperature sterilization
- We will provide you with specific instructions to ensure social distancing
- Thorough Telephone Pre-screening will continue. Body temperatures will be taken by an OPD Team member using a touchless thermometer
- If you have a mask, please wear it to and from your appointment
We are most grateful to each and every one of our patients – we thank you for your patience and support. You are the life-force of our practice and your safety is our foremost priority.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call/text our office at 780-705-6990.
Stay safe and keep smiling!