Good news, We are now OPEN! Our #1 priority is keeping everyone safe, so we have implemented some new steps to ensure everyone is able to give and receive our services in a risk-free environment.
Call (780) 705-6990 to book your appointment and learn about how you can help us keep everyone safe as you prepare for your appointment.
Oliver Park Dental
We are excited to announce that we are now open and ready to serve our patients.
Our primary focus, as always, is to ensure we are able to provide treatment in a safe and comfortable environment for you, your family as well as our Team of dental providers. At this time we are open by appointment only, please book ahead to schedule your visit.
At OPD, we pride ourselves on our meticulous attention to Infection Control Protocols. Our office features private, separated and enclosed treatment rooms – this to ensure your privacy and further reducing your risk of exposure.
- We ask that you arrive at your scheduled appointment time; kindly contact the office by phone and we will let you in individually.
- If you have a mask, please wear it to and from your appointment
- For the safety of our patients and Team, our front door will remain locked
- There will be a limit to the number of patient appointments per day: approx. 25% to 50% of regularly scheduled appointments
- Access to ample Hand Sanitizer, frequent surface disinfection, surgical-grade high-temperature sterilization
- Thorough Telephone Pre-screening will continue. Body temperatures will be taken by an OPD Team member using a touchless thermometer
- If you arrive early to your appointment, please wait in your vehicle or outside (weather permitting) until your scheduled appointment time.
- All chairs, work stations, computers, lights are sanitized and wiped before and after every patient visit.
- All OPD Team members and Dental providers have screened a minimum of twice daily at work using our touchless thermometer.
- All OPD Team members and Dental providers are fully equipped with medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment to ensure the safety of our patients and team members and wash/sanitize their hands before and after every patient encounter
We are most grateful to each and every one of our patients – we thank you for your patience and support. You are the life-force of our practice and your safety is our foremost priority.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call/text our office at 780-705-6990.